Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Some Christmas Presents

I know it has been a while since Christmas but I finally downloaded my pictures and wanted to share a few things I made. I made several of these Snowman Soup envelopes by cutting the mug from the Winter Woodland or JOTS cart (can't remember which one), made the chocolate spoon with the winter sprinkle chocolate melts onto a plastic white spoon and put some mini marshmallows in the baggie too. How can you have hot chocolate without marshmallows? I put them with the calendars (pic below) for some DD's teachers.


I made 18 of these for DD's kindergarten class, isn't the mouse cute. I got the Gypsy file off of Cindy at Crazy for Crafting. You should check out her blog has a lot of great projects over there and she likes to share her files. I inked some of the edges and made the white detail with a Signo white gel pen.
This is a note card set I made for DD's kindergarten teacher. I picked up the black and white checked notecards out of Target's dollar bin and then cut and pieced together all of the various Hello Kitty pieces. Added some background paper, bling, stickles (not showing up in pics), Hello Kitty ribbon (also from Target Dollar bins) and other die cuts to different cards to embellish them.

Here is the box I made with my Ultimate Crafter's Companion for the notecards to go in and then tied it with a Hello Kitty ribbon. I put school supplies in a 2 liter bottle . . . thanks to Scrapalette on the Cricut MB. Go here: http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=4633525 . . . wrapped some pp around the middle of the bottle to hide the secret door, then cut the cute snowman from the Hello Kitty Greetings cart and added that and a chipboard from the DCWV Christmas set to the pp.

For my DD's teacher as well, she loves Hello Kitty if you can't tell, I made this pocket calendar. The HK cheerleader, is from the HK Greetings cart as well and, is in the school colors and I put her name on it as well. I also made 11 other calendars for DD's other teachers including music, art, gym, library, various dance teachers, sunday school teacher, etc. with various pp and embellies from my stash. I did not take a picture of all the other calendars as I wrapped them before I thought about it.

My DD and I made the binder clips to hold a picture of her with her baby brother as gifts for the aunts and uncles but I forgot to take a picture of them. I am in the process of making several cards and gifts so I will upload pics of them when I am done.
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment