Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Father's Day Cards

Here is the Father's Day card I made for DS to give to DH.  I used a blue based card with paper from 7 Gypsies and the image is a Victoria Case exclusive for The Town Scrapper, I received the stamped image in a blog hop candy.  I stamped the inside with "I want to follow in your footsteps" and below that "Happy Father's Day".  I really like this image, it is so adorable and reminds me of my DS because he loves to put on DH's slippers and walk around the house.


I colored an image to make a card for my DD to give to DH too but she decided she wanted to make her own card to give him so I did not use it.  She really likes making her own cards and she has started drawing pictures and placing them in her "memory book".

No comments:

Post a Comment