For today's project I am altering a pocket calendar. I like to give these as teacher's gifts and little stocking stuffer type of Christmas gifts. I buy my pocket calendars at M's or J's for $1 and then personalize them for the person receiving it. You will need the following supplies to start.
After marking the cut lines, I used my straight trimmer to cut my cover. Then I put tape on one of the inside flaps of my calendar and fold around the edge, then I lay my calendar flat and put tape near both edges, the middle of each side and the spine. Then start from one side and smooth it over to the other edge. Then I put tape on the other inside flap and folder it around that edge.
This is where the fun comes in, I use my Cricut, ribbon, flowers, iRock and stickles to decorate each one to personalize it and add their name.
I did add the person's name to the front but I do not want to show that here in case they read this. There are several people I know that love frogs so they will not know who it is for until Christmas:)
I am offering blog candy for the hop and because it is my blogaversary too. I have the Cricut cartridge NIP Country Life and the Scrapbooking with Cricut book. To get in with a chance to win this, please be a follower, post this in your sidebar, or if you do not have a blog, do a post about it somewhere and give me the link in your comment and leave a comment by December 18th. If you want an extra chance, come back tomorrow for the hop and leave a comment on that post as well and that will give you a second entry. I will be drawing the winner from the comments on this post and on tomorrow's post. I will draw a winner on December 19th, my hubby's birthday.
Hope you enjoyed the hop and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another project and a 2nd chance at the blog candy.
Here is the order of the hop:
1. Josy http://josyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
2. TheScrapbookGirl http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
3. 1squirrelygirl http://www.nutsaboutcuts.com/
4. Poohbearbaby http://www.looneybugdesigns.com/
5. Mandy http://mandys-scrap.blogspot.com/
6. Scrapperbecka http://creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/
7. AthenaHarris1 http://www.pixellaynestudio.blogspot.com/
8. Shawneestamper http://www.paperfrolic.blogspot.com/
9. ScrappidyAshy http://www.scrappidyashy.blogspot.com/
10. Bobbi's Hobbies http://bobbishobbies.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
11. Craftyscentiments http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
12. Bits-N-pieces http://bitz-n-pieces89.blogspot.com/
13. Kreimers http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
14. Marcjo♫♪ http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/