Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Posh Designs' Candy


The specs:

36 (3 sheets of each pattern) single sided 6x6 sheets - Sassafras Lass CHERRY DELICIOUS wee bundle
36 (3 sheets of each pattern) single sided 6x6 sheets - Sassafras Lass NERDY BIRD wee bundle
36 (3 sheets of each pattern) single sided 6x6 sheets - Sassafras Lass APPLE JACK wee bundle
30 single sided 6x6 sheets - Pink Paislee QUEEN BEE paper pad
30 single sided 6x6 sheets - Pink Paislee 365 DEGREES paper pad
30 single sided 6x6 sheets - Pink Paislee BAYBERRY COTTAGE paper pad
Holy smokes now that's A LOT of paper!!! Nearly 200 sheets of brand new paper!!!
Go here now to enter for your chance. It ends May 4th.

4 comments:

  1. quickly popping by to say thank you for joining in with my candy give away and to wish you luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY, THAT'S IS A LOT OF PAPER! I have a weakness for paper...ahhhh!

    Thanks for hopping by my Blog and checking out my card:) I apperciate your comment:) And thanks for following and adding my candy to your blog...YAY!



    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, You ask what I had used on my background scene for my priness card.. It is paper. The kind is listed under papers on that post..

    Thank you for your nice comments..
    hugs, Janiel




    Thank you for your nice comments..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi, you won my blog hop. Can you please contact me at bucketomonkeys@comcast.net.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete