Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SS Christmas Swap

I was in a Secret Sister Christmas swap on the Cricut MB and here are a couple of the things that I made for her.

We had to make something to do with food so I made a 2 page layout "Baking for the Holidays"


We had to make 2 ladies decked out for the holidays.  I dressed Belle and Cinderella up in holiday colors and used glitter paper along with some bling from my iRock.  I also flocked Belle's underskirt to give it a little bit of a fuzzy feel/look.  Can't find my picture of Cinderella so will update if I can find it.

We had to do a 2 page layout all in white.  Mine is entitled "the magic of winter" and i made snowflakes from various Cricut carts and used one of the crystal snowflakes from Imaginisce Christmas line.  I also cuttlebugged the photo mats with various folders.  To make it sparkle I spritz everything with the Sparkle mist.

We made a tri-shutter card.  This was my first attempt.  I like how it turned out and will definitely be trying these again.
We had to make a vintage item so I had a small lunchbox tin that was for Christmas sitting around and covered it with Tim Holtz paper and added some vintage finds to it, Tim Holtz film ribbon and Wish ticket.  I made the lace flower by simply taking a glue dot and ruffling the lace arond it and adding a glue dot every once in a while to keep it all together then glue dotted the gem in the middle.  I also added some vintage stickers I had in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment