Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tellen Place Challenge

This is a card I made for a teen birthday and to enter at the challenge at Tellen's Place. We had to play Tic-Tac-Toe and use three items in a row. I used Flowers, Punch (Martha Stewart Loopy punch around the page) and pink bling in the middle of the flower. I also inked the edges pink and put a velcro dot on the flap to hold the card closed. On the inside I made a pocket for a gift card. The digi stamp is one of the free ones Tellen's Place offered on their blog. http://tellensplace.blogspot.com/






4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty... thank you for p;aying with us at tellens place this week.
    I hope to see you again soon.
    xxxlynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that loopy punch - how cute! You did such a fantastic job on the challenge too! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this. Thanks for joinging us at Tellens Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card... thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

    ReplyDelete