Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

First Post

This is my first post. After lurking and looking at everyone's blogs, I decided it would be nice to have someplace to put pictures of the crafts I make and share tips about the process of creating it. I am off to take pictures of some of the things I have been making so that I can post them. Some of the blogs I have been following have some great projects and tips on them. There are a lot of creative people that blog and share their ideas and I just want to thank them for all the inspiration they have given me to make a lot of my presents this year.

You should check out Tim Holtz's blog for his 12 Days of Christmas tags at http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/, they are great. I bought some alcohol ink to try some of them this weekend. Hopefully they turn out half as nice as his.

No comments:

Post a Comment