Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lying

Ok, it is getting harder to get away from DH to work on stuff for his surprise party. I have been lying for a month now and he is starting to question everything. I am so glad it will be over with this weekend so I can stop lying and say, this is what I have been doing for the past month not shopping, going out with the girls, helping my niece with a school project, etc. I just need him to go away, and take the kids, for 5 hours so I can get everything done for this weekend. When I suggested he take the kids somewhere so I can work on Christmas, he said he would this weekend. Well that is not going to help anything because his party is this weekend. If he would just cooperate with me for a little while everything will work out. Urgghh. I have to finish the picture board, etch the beer steins and finish the favors. What lie can I tell him to get everything done by Thursday since we are getting our fireplace fixed on Friday. I have run out of ideas. I need a good lie that will get him out of the house for a while instead of me leaving so I can work on stuff there. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Anywho, it is almost over, whooohoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment