Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Award

Fern from Fern's Creations has given me this Beautiful Blogger Award. Sorry it has taken me so long to post about it. I have been sick and then the kids were sick too. Thank you so much Fern! If you don't know Fern, you need to check out her blog, she does gorgeous layouts!


In receiving this award, I have to share 7 things about myself, so here they are:
1. I love my husband and kids, they are the most important things in my life.
2. I love my family, we are so close and I enjoy doing things with them.
3. I love all things crafty and wish I could spend more time being creative.
4. I love the sun, I am such a summer person and wish summer was here now.
5. I love to read. My favorites are romance, mystery and fantasy.
6. I am a chocoholic.
7. I love that I'm meeting new friends here in the blog world.


Now I will pass this on to 15 blogger friends and I kinda like what Fern did, and the rest of you can grab it, if you'd like to have it too. These are in no certain order:
1. Angela: angiecortesdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Tiffany: scraptiffany.com/blogtiffany
3. Caz: scrappercaz.blogspot.com
4. Angela: handmadewlove.blogspot.com
5. Jeannie: aplaceformycards.blogspot.com
6. Deanne: a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com
7. Rhonda: bumblcreate.blogspot.com
8. Heather: joemamainks.blogspot.com
9. Terry: terryeo.blogspot.com
10. Crystal: crystalscraftycreations.blogspot.com
11. Erin: girlpaperscissors.blogspot.com
12. Erika: taylordconcepts.blogspot.com
13. Jacque: jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com
14. Pinky: blueyecicle.blogspot.com
15. okie: okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com

The rules ladies are to give thanks to and link to the person who sent you this award; list 7 things about yourself, and pass it on to 15 bloggers/followers.

5 comments:

  1. Bobbi!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me in such a special way...My time here is very limited right now but I will collect it as soon as I can...A million thanks to you, sweetie...Hugs,..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bobbi and your blog is too cute with all the pink I just adore it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi,
    You are so sweet!!! Thank you for the lovely award and for thinking of me! I enjoyed reading and can totally relate to all of your 7 things (just the chocoholic needs to have coffee with it) :D

    Have a beautiful day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi, how cool is this? You are so incredibly sweet - thank YOU for taking the time to give me this award! I am so thrilled. I will certainly put this on my blog. Again, thank you for being so kind to think of me for this wonderful award! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbi ~ Thanks so very much for thinking of me for this lovely award!! I will definitely share it on my blog!!

    {{Hugs}}
    Angie

    ReplyDelete