Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Ian

This is a card I made for The Greeting Farm's birthday challenge. I colored MerIan with my colored pencils. The dp is from the DCWV Caribbean stack. I used a turtle charm I picked up at Michael's. I attached the turtle to the teal chiffon ribbon with one of Tim Holtz's trinket pins that says "Findings". The "Birthday Wishes" is a vellum sticker from a Creative Memories pack I had in my stash. I made the inside into a gift card holder using the same dp and attached a velcro dot to the top flap to secure the gift card inside the card. TFL








3 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday creation!!! I love the papers and that adorable turtle charm:o) So very cute:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbi!
    This is such a darling card. I just LOVE MerIan!!

    You are a FBD hop winner. Stop on by and claim your prize!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Bobbi!! I'm excited to be on the TGF team with you!! Could you email me at mattandnancybush@yahoo.com, so that we can correspond that way? So glad to discover your blog...thanks for your kind comment!!

    ReplyDelete