Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hoppy Easter Easel Card

I made this card for the three of the Digi Shack Blog Hop challenges. I used Lelia’s recipe challenge of a Digi Shack image (the bunny was sent to me for entering meeting one of the other challenges on the hop), three designer paper, a decorative punch (loopy around the page punch and I used my icicle punch and turned it upside down for the grass around the rabbit), and bling (my favorite embellishment). I used Ramona’s challenge of pop-dots to pop up the saying inside to hold the easel up and I popped the grass up in front of the rabbit to give it more of a 3D look. I made the easel card to meet Georgia’s challenge. I met five of the challenges on the blog hop so hopefully I made it in time for a chance at the grand prize.



This is a closer look of the front and inside of the card. TFL

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! Awesome way to incorporate so many of our challenges! :O) Good luck and thanks for playing at The Digi Shack!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great easel card Bobbi! I forwarded your blog info to "the powers to be" and said that you entered 5 challenges! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job!!! Thanks for playing along with The Digi Shack Design Team on our Spring Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Awesome!! I love the card and what you did with it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Digi Shack!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete