Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey There Cookie

Here's a card I made using the Alice in Wonderland image from The Greeting Farm. In our Royal Battle group, Happy Stampy, we each made a retro card with the color challenge to see which one we wanted to submit for the Royal Battle entry, this was my card. We went with Bernadette's cute and sassy card (below), and you can go HERE to vote for our group to stay in the Royal Battle. They are eliminating half the groups after the votes are closed on Tuesday night. So here is another shameless plug to go vote for our group's entry. Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! Love the Lace!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a cute image and I love the pretty lace.
    Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers, I really appreciate them
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi and thanks so much for entering my comp, the winners will be announced shortly, wishing you a wonderful day, Tiff :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the retro look to this! Fab use of this Alice stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I have a friend that calls folks "Cookie" this would be so perfect for her! TFS

    ReplyDelete