Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Layouts for DS' book

Here are some more layouts for my DS' first book. I am slowly getting there. I have to take a break from his book though because I am going to start making my DD's birthday invites, decorations, favors, centerpieces and maybe some games using the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cart. She has decided that she wants to have a costume party, it is not a dress-up party because there will be boys there and they will not be coming as a princess so she went with the costume party theme. She said she didn't care if they came as a monster or a princess/prince, whatever they wanted to dress as. She always says that she wishes that her birthday was in October because they have the pretty pink birthstone and they get to dress-up for candy in their birthday month. I will share pictures once I start to design and cut them.





























2 comments:

  1. Wow Bobbi, great job!! I love that you get so many photos on a page!!! This will be something treasured, for sure!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pages and an adorable subject :0)

    ReplyDelete