Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess



This is a birthday card I made for a little girl turning 5. She loves Sleeping Beauty. I cut her out at 4 inches along with all her layers. I used a vellum sticker I had to cover an epoxy patterned drop to say You're 5 Today. I printed the "May all your birthday dreams come true" off my computer. For the inside I took a piece of Sleeping Beauty ribbon I had left over from pictures of a Disney trip we took and glues down three sides and made it into a gift card holder with two epoxy stickers to make sure the glue holds along with another vellum sticker I had that said Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbi

    Lovely cards you've made here lass! I'm looking forward to TGF challenge, i can't wait to see what it is LOL I'm also a follower now so keep up he good work! Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bobbi! I love your card! Beautiful design hon...and thanks tons for coming by to see me today!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Bobbi. I am super happy to hear that your blog candy arrived. Take a picture of all the goodies and what ya do with them. I'm excited as punch to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bobbi.... thanks for your kind comment on my box for the TP blog hop.
    You have some lovely things on here ... and this princess card is smashing, my twin girls will be 5 in june... one loves snow white the other cinderella.... hope i can make something as pretty as you have... neither want skulls!
    xxx lynx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week for the blog hop and for your sweet comments!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete