Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Recipe Acrylic/Chipboard Mini Album

I won a wonderful mini album kit from Sheri’s blog on the Scrap Tiffany Blog Hop! Here is what I did with it at my crop this past weekend. Everything came with the kit and all I had to do was glue everything down, after I inked the edges of course. I used the glue runner from Love My Tapes that I talked about below. I also used the Big Bite Crop-a-dile to punch the holes in the album. It came with a bind-it-all o-wire but I do not have a BIA so just punched holes and am going to use rings with ribbon tied around it to hold it all together. My mother has been searching through all her recipes for some of my Great-Aunt's recipes and cannot find them, so I am calling my cousin for the recipes and am going to put them in here and give it to her for Mother's Day. I love the album, thanks Sheri!








































3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Bobbi!! Love the PP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with the album! It looks so pretty and will be such a treasure with your family recipes in it. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I see from your "About Me" why your a Steelers, Penguins and Pirates fan :) My DH grew up in Meadville (about an hour outside of Pittsburgh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job on this. Love the idea and I love the papers you used!!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete